TUESDAY, JUNE 11, 6PM – WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12, 6PM
Granite State Ambassadors is excited to be a part of the NH Gives day of giving – an opportunity to unite our community around causes in which we truly believe and help nonprofit organizations connect to the larger community.
We need your help! Please join our campaign and help us reach our goal of $3000 and 50 donors! CLICK HERE TO DONATE
We are asking you to support what you love. If being a Granite State Ambassador has enriched your life, please consider making a donation to help us to continue to bring you engaging volunteer and learning opportunities. Last year 332 certified GSA volunteers served 18,782 hours at over 40 partner visitor centers and events. 233 of these GSAs participated in our extensive learning opportunities which included over 30 tours, gatherings, roundtables, trainings and meetings.
Get ready to give! On June 11-12, starting at 6PM on June 11, visit https://www.nhgives.org and make a donation to us and/or to any of the great participating nonprofit organizations in your community. You will have 24 hours to make your donation, and all giving will end at 6PM on June 12.
Questions? If you have any questions or would like more information, let us know. [Kelly Bryer • firstname.lastname@example.org • 603-960-0272]. Thank you in advance for your generosity to our organization!
- Great New Hampshire Restaurants wants to thank you for donating by emailing you a $15 off a $40 purchase card for use at CJ’s in Manchester.
- The Common Man Family of Restaurants wants to thank you by giving you a $10 Do Good Bonus card which can be redeemed at any of the Common Man Family of Restaurants
- Whaleback Mountain wants to thank you for donating by offering $10 off a full-priced day lift-ticket*** at their ski area in Enfield, NH.
- You must make a single donation of $50 or more.
- Donations must be made between 6pm on June 11 and 6pm on June 12, 2019.
- Donations must be made online via www.nhgives.org.