How do I become a VIP Supporter?
- Be a hosting sponsor for a certification or customer service training, or
- Provide food for a training, our AMBIEs Awards Luncheon, or holiday party, or
- Be one of our regular speakers at our 4 certification trainings annually, or
- Purchase a VIP Program membership ($200)
VIP Program Supporters receive:
- Free listing (name, short description (25 words), website link) in “NHGSA supporters” section of the website (upgrade to expanded listing $100)
- Acknowledgement in weekly GSA newsletter and in new tourism community newsletter
- One advertisement in newsletter with link to your content
- Listing in annual yearbook
- GSAs are encouraged to support businesses who support NHGSA
VIP Program supporters can enhance their exposure by participating in a number of targeted opportunities designed to get your business in front of our professional volunteers:
- Newsletter Advertisement: 1 relevant* paragraph or image (600 pixels x 400 pixels, 72 dpi) $50 per individual insertion / $150 for 4 during the course of the year
- Feature Blog Article: Full relevant* article written by you. Up to 3 photos. Includes above advertisement as a newsletter teaser & link. $250 per insertion
- Expanded VIP listing on website: add a photo, longer description (50 words), address and phone to your supporter listing. $100
- Yearbook ‘well wishes’ Advertisement: Choose from several sizes (below). Yearbooks are distributed at our annual awards luncheon in June. Ads are full color and must be submitted camera ready at a minimum of 300 dpi. 500 distributed to GSA volunteers and industry partners.
Full Page (8″ x 10.5″) $500
Half Page Horizontal (8″ x 5″) $300
Half Page Vertical (3.75″ x 10.5″) $300
Quarter Page (3.75″ x 5″) $200
*relevant – goal of article is to inform and educate our volunteers
Granite State Ambassadors is a 501(c)3 NH nonprofit.