Date(s) - 01/22/2021
9:30 am - 10:30 am
- Earns Educational Hours
- Hours Reporting
- Hours will be reported for you
- Learning Opportunities
Friday, January 22nd 9:30-10:30am via Zoom – Sign ups are open
Join Katrina Evans, Assistant Director of the Economic and Labor Market Information Bureau as we walk through the extensive resources, statistics, labor market, and economic reports they produce.
New Hampshire Employment Security’s Economic and Labor Market Information Bureau (ELMIB) and like units in state employment security agencies nationwide gather data on employment and wages in their states from employers covered by unemployment compensation. State employment security agencies and the U.S. Census Bureau also use surveys of employers and of households to gather sample data about LMI components such as employment, earnings and hours, occupations by industry, and labor force status.
- New Hampshire Economic Conditions
A monthly publication which highlights economic developments affecting the state.
- New Hampshire’s Manufacturing Sector
- New Hampshire Occupational Employment and Wages contains wage and employment estimates for roughly 600 occupations in New Hampshire.
- GraniteStats – A New Gateway for Labor Market Information
A new application featuring workforce and economic data has been released. The new application provides easy access to a variety of labor market, economic, and demographic data for New Hampshire.
- New Hampshire Community Profiles provides information on the 234 incorporated cities and towns in the State of New Hampshire. Data presented here comes from a variety of sources, including community response, published reports, and maps.
and so much more! This workshop is designed to help you answer guest questions relating to relocating, living and working in New Hampshire.
All GSAs can attend. Please wear your GSA shirt.
A Zoom link will be sent to all who sign up via the online calendars. If you need help signing up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive hours credit for attending.
Click here to go back to 'For Current GSAs' page