Interview: Santa’s Village
Meet Jim Miller and Amelia Ledoux, Santa’s Helpers at Santa’s Village
Santa’s Village is located in Jefferson, NH. Their main attractions include Santa and his reindeer, over 20 family-friendly rides, including the Great Humbug Adventure dark ride, and a full water park (in season). At Santa’s Village, they believe:
- in the goodness of Santa and the Christmas spirit all year round; that’s why we’re dedicated to providing Pure Joy. Family Style.
- every visit is special for your family; that’s why we treat every day as a special event.
- everyone deserves the best rate; that’s why we have fair & simple everyday pricing without sales gimmicks.
- in providing a good value for every visit; that’s why parking, stroller use, Elfabet game, blacksmith ring, rides, shows, visits with Santa & his reindeer, water park in season, and other attractions are all included in the price of admission.
- everyone deserves the best experience we can deliver; that’s why we open our attractions and operate our rides with minimal disruptions.
- everyone deserves the best service we can provide; that’s why we open our gift shops and food shops with minimal exceptions, and our own staff.
Interview recorded in April 2021
To earn hours for watching this video, please fill out the survey here.
Park Info & Tickets | Things to Do | Places to Stay | Seasons & Events